ABC Bulletin Board
Start out the new year with some fun back to school crafts. Make a cute bulletin board for the new students. You can make this craft in only five easy steps.
- DecoArt Products Required
- Americana Gloss Enamels
- DAG01 - White
- DAG227 - Bright Yellow
- DAG67 - Black
- Wood cut-out letters: A, #10474196-U-A; B, #10474197-U-B; C, #10474198-U-C
- Pre-painted apple shape, ProvoCraft #13-7081 PLSS APPLE
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- 3/4" flat brush
- 1/4" flat brush
- 11" x 17" cork bulletin board, Acco Brands/Quarter #35-380482Q
- Use large flat brush and Black to paint frame of bulletin board; let dry after each coat.
- Use end of brush handle dipped in White to paint dots on Black border; let dry.
- Use small flat brush and Bright Yellow to paint letters and let dry.
- Refer to photo for placement and glue letters to front of apple.
- Refer to photo and glue back of apple to lower left frame.
Read NextNo-Sew Pencil Case