Warm Autumn Scrapbook Page
An unseasonably warm October day was perfect for hiking at our nearby state park. Warm colors found in the papers help compliment the rich Autumn colors in my pictures. Create large monograms using chipboard and paper, from Glue Dots.
- Craft Glue Dots
- Vellum Glue Dots
- Mini Glue Dots
- Memory Book Glue Dots
- Background Paper Studio Collection; AMM
- Seasoned Spicy Specks paper; SEI
- Scenic Route Gold Canvas paper
- Simply Stated Time Black Rub-ons; Making Memories
- Photo Decor Chipboard Letter "F"; Making Memories
- Happy Harvest Adhesive Die cut accents; AMM
- Studio K Metal Art Bookplate; K & Co.
- Craft knife
- Glue stick
- Adhere chipboard letter to back of patterned paper with glue stick.
- Use craft knife to cut paper to the shape.
- Tie ribbon around base of chipboard letter.
- Cut 12 x 3" strip of patterned paper and apply to the bottom of the gold background paper.
- Cut 12 x 3/4" strip of coordinating dotted paper and apply to top of striped paper on layout.
- Cut 12 x 8" piece of leaf paper and apply a few inches down from the top overlapping the dotted paper by 1/4".
- Stitch the top and bottom edges of the leaf paper.
- Apply chipboard letter to the layout with Craft Glue Dots.
- Apply vellum to the layout with Vellum Glue Dots.
- Mount photos using Memory Book Glue Dots, creating a side pocket on one photo to insert journaling tag.
- Apply leaf charm using Mini Glue Dots.
Read NextHarvest Door Decor