Thankful No Carve Pumpkin Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Count your blessings this Thanksgiving season by jotting down all the things you're grateful for on a pumpkin. It can be a daily activity to add to the list, then it can serve as a centerpiece for your holiday dinner."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Overflowing with Gratefulness DIY Autumn Sign
- Rustic Ribbon Crochet Pumpkin Stack
- Vintage Doily Pumpkins
- DIY Clay Leaf Jewelry Dish
- Pumpkin Button Wall Art
- 16 Fall Felt Crafts Too Beautiful to Miss
- 26 DIY Fall Wreaths for Front Door
- Cute Vintage Fabric Pumpkins
- Candy Corn Wine Bottle Craft
- Glitter Leaves and Felt Pumpkin Wreath
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Googly Eyed Deer Ornament
- DIY Lavender Bath Salts
- French Vanilla Coffee Sugar Scrub
- Vanilla & Lavender Soap Recipe Using Melt and Pour
- Natural Sugar Scrub with Fresh Blueberries
- Homemade Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Coconut Rose Petal Soap
- Homemade Apricot Seed Soap with Peach Mango Fragrance
- Homemade All Natural Lemon Soap
- Homemade Eucalyptus Soap Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home