Pretty Pumpkin Napkin Rings
Looking for napkin ring ideas for your next fall party? Why not create your own Pretty Pumpkin Napkin Rings from Linda Peterson! This craft is so easy to make and fun to look at. If you like frilly fun crafts, then you'll love these napkin rings.
- Sunflower bush
- Accent bush with small pumpkins, leaves or other fall décor of choice
- Brown floral tape
- Rope covered wire (from floral section) or substitute 20 gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Hot glue gun
- Hot glue
- Remove sunflowers from bushes leaving approximately 4” long stem. Wrap stem with floral tape.
- To create ring, cut a 5” length of rope wire. Overlap ends and wrap with floral tape. (If using wire, wrap wire completely with floral tape.)
- Place accent pieces together on opposite ends and wrap in the center to secure. Attach sunflower to accent stems and wrap with floral tape to secure.
- Wrap floral stem to ring with floral tape to secure.Insert napkin into ring and arrange flowers as needle.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make a Fall Floral Napkin Ring.
Read NextDIY Clay Leaf Jewelry Dish
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.