Orange Autumn Flower Arrangement
Fall decorating ideas can help you successfully transition from one season to another. Create your own Orange Autumn Flower Arrangement and welcome guests with a bang. The warm colors make this craft a true standout. This project shows that fall arts and crafts ideas aren't limited to the indoors. Use a simple flower arranging strategy to create a beautiful finished product. From tiny fillers to large flowers, there are so many fun and easy ways to make a one-of-a-kind arrangement that's perfect for fall.
- Dracena annual
- Sticks with little beads
- Floral bush
- 3 deep burgundy fox tail bushes
- Several smaller leafy/berry bushes
- I see the THRILLER in an arrangement as the taller accents that add height and interest. In this arrangement I added three different kinds of THRILLERS. I saved this Dracena annual from the summer living container garden that grew in the urn. Then around the Dracena I inserted some sticks with little beads wrapped around them that I bought several years ago and some branches that I saved from spring pruning sessions.
- I see the SPILLER as the pieces that drape over the sides a bit to create width to your arrangement. I bought these two floral bushes several years ago and I have to admit they really add to the arrangement. You can also create the SPILLER effect by adding some greenery, floral bushes a collection of single flowers to the sides to create an interesting effect. But I have a confession to make because I added some FILLERS here before I added the SPILLERS. The lesson here is that it is OK to do your own thing too!
- I see the FILLER as any add-ins that fill in the middle and base of the arrangement. Here I added a floral bush, three deep burgundy fox tail bushes and several smaller leafy/berry bushes. The later actually came from a couple of larger bushes but I cut them apart so it fit the design of the arrangement.
- The EMBELLISHMENTS are anything that you want to add that isn’t floral. In this arrangement I just made a big double bow. But you could add little pumpkins, gourds and even a sign that has a welcome fall kind of message.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Autumn"
Whether you call it autumn or fall, you will find tons of fall craft ideas to decorate your home. These easy autumn crafts, like DIY fall wreaths, are perfect to make once the first leaf drops.