Gather Together Card
Fall is a time to gather leaves and family together. Use these easy fall crafts to make a beautiful gather together card in honor of the season.
- 5” x 7” Card Blank Orange
- Felt leaves border (3” x 6 1/2" in brown)
- K&Company Chipboard Autumn’s Wonders
- K&Company Acorn dimensional stickers
- 2 Pop Dots
- Cut felt border as shown in photo. You want a border to left side of card flowing to the right and adhere as shown in photo.
- Adhere chipboard word Gather to center of card front. Add a Pop Dot or other dimensional foam to each side of the chipboard sticker, this will keep it from bowing.
- Add an acorn sticker to the right above Gather and a smaller acorn sticker to the left bottom of the Gather chipboard.
Read NextVintage Doily Pumpkins