Recycled Dryer Vent Halloween Pumpkin
Bet you never thought that a dryer vent could be transformed into an amazing decoration for the fall! If you're feeling creative and thrifty, be sure to check out this Recycled Dryer Vent Halloween Pumpkin. This Halloween craft project is a fun and creative project for the whole season.
If you want to make your pumpkin more Halloween-friendly, you could even spray paint a jack-o-lantern face on your pumpkin! Give your pumpkin some extra sparkle by also adding some fun glitter or using a different color.
- Dryer Vent flexible hose (8 feet)
- Pair of Scissors
- Wire cutters
- Hot Glue Gun and Glue stick
- Cinnamon Stick
- 1-2 Artificial leaves
- Can of Krylon spray paint in pumpkin orange
- Using the scissors and wire cutters, cut the dryer vent into four equal pieces. For each piece, form a circle pumpkin and glue edges together with hot glue. Hold for a minute or so while glue dries.
- Outside, spray paint the pumpkin orange being sure to cover all exposed areas.
- Glue the cinnamon stick for a stem and glue leaves to stem.
You can find this project, as well as many more, in our new eBook, Make it Yours®: How to Spray Paint Furniture, Home Decor Projects, Holiday Crafts and More from Krylon®! Download your own free copy today!