Burlap Ribbon Wreath
Give your fall decor a touch of rustic elegance with this Burlap Ribbon Wreath. Made using strips of burlap and decorated with festive florals, this autumn decoration can be used as a wreath, mantel decor, or a lovely ring for your Thanksgiving candles. If you want to make a larger wreath, you can do so by continuing to add layers of burlap ribbon to your wreath form. While this wreath is made using a combination of colors, you can easily make this wreath using one color of burlap and can decorate it and embellish it however you like.
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- 3” wide burlap ribbons
- 6" X 6" burlap paper
- 12 gauge metal wire
- Flower dies and a die cutting machine
- Paper flowers
- Thread the burlap ribbons into the metal wire keeping them creased.
- Close the two edges of the wire and shape it into a circle wreath.
- Flatten the creased burlap a little to form a more even surface to add the flowers.
- Cut flowers from the burlap paper using a die cutting machine and a flower die.
- Assemble layered flowers using layers of the burlap paper and paper flowers.
- Attach flowers to the wreath.
- Use the wreath to decorate your table, house wall or front door.
Read NextPinecone Sunflowers