Autumn Harvest Basket
Decorate for fall and Thanksgiving with this beautiful Autumn Harvest Basket from Glue Dots. This would make lovely Thanksgiving table decor or you could bring it as a hostess gift when you go to your friends or family's house for the holiday.
- Recollections Owl Be Falling in Love pumpkin patterned paper
- Recollections Owl Be Falling in Love spotted patterned paper
- Recollections Owl Be Falling in Love butternut patterned paper
- Recollections I Wanna Ride Ouch patterned paper
- Recollections Indian Summer Where the Buffalo Roam patterned paper
- Glue Lines ®
- Pop Up Glue Dots
- Prima Flowers
- Creatology Harvest Felt Stickers
I began by measuring the width of the strips in the basket so that I could cut the patterned paper the same width. All pieces were then inked with cat eye Chestnut ink.
Using the Continuous Line Glue Dots , I cut strips the same width as the basket strips. Once the glue was in place then I carefully added the patterned paper to each strip. Any "hang over" pieces I cut with an xacto knife and stuffed the extra parts inside the trim of the basket.
Then I used the Continuous Line to go around the trim of the basket and added the ribbon.
Take the Pop Up Glue Dots and start adding flowers on the front and inside of the basket.
The scarecrow was made using a felt sticker and inserting a toothpick into the backing and then attached with a Pop Up Glue Dot to the basket.
- I filled it full of my cinnamon pinecones and now the house smells all yummy!
Read NextNo Sew Fabric Pumpkins