Autumn Blessings Frame
Add some festive words to your Thanksgiving decorations this year. This autumn blessings frame, made with your handy eCraft electronic die cutting machine by Craftwell, is a beautiful way to draw attention to the sole purpose of the fall harvest.
- Black Picture Frame
- Matte Photo Paper printed with Digital Paper
- Square 1
- eCraft (used a pressure of 2 1/2, blade cap on, tabs off to get the kiss cut on the Square 1)
- Adirondack Alcohol Inks in Butterscotch, Sunset Orange, Latte, Cranberry and Caramel, Gold Mixative and Alcohol Blending Solution on a felt pad with the Ink Blending Tool
- Two pine cones and 1 small pumpkin
- Select a digital paper that is a text background.
- Print it out and add the saying on top of it using Century Gothic font.
- Use Square 1 and locate the leaves on the eCraft Fundamentals 1 SD card. Cut out a few of each. We did a “kiss cut” on the Square 1 like you would do for vinyl.
- Add a bunch of alcohol inks in various autumn colors onto a felt pad. Using your ink blending tool, dab the colors onto the leaves. Then go back and add some Gold Mixative and a little Alcohol Blending Solution to come up with the gorgeous colored leaves. It only takes a few minutes for them to dry.
- If you want to make sure that the leaves don't get lost on the page, place the leaf down on your non-stick craft mat and gently ink the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Remove it from the craft mat and place it on the digital paper.
- Place the paper into a black picture frame and attach leaves, pine cones, and other decorations to the outside of the frame.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Autumn"
Whether you call it autumn or fall, you will find tons of fall craft ideas to decorate your home. These easy autumn crafts, like DIY fall wreaths, are perfect to make once the first leaf drops.
There are no records