Ocean Blue Anklet
This simple beaded anklet from Beadalon is perfect for a day at the beach. Made with vibrant blue beads, this beaded jewelry pattern will have you ready for summer in no time! You could also wear this anklet as a bracelet if you prefer. If you have additional beads and supplies left over, why not make a matching necklace or a pair of matching earrings? This simple pattern is great for beginners and is a fun way to jazz up your summer accessories.
Can't get enough of anklets? Check out How to Make an Anklet: 7 Jewelry Patterns for more projects like this one.
- 2 10" lengths of .018 diameter bright Beadalon® 49 Strand
- 2 1.5mm silver crimp tubes
- Assorted 6-8mm glass beads in different shapes
- 12 matte turquoise E beads
- 16 grams of assorted blue and turquoise seed, E and bugle beads
- 6 2" silver head pins
- Beadalon® Wire Nipper Tool
- Beadalon® Crimp Tool
- Beadalon® Round Nose Pliers
To make the dangle charms, string 6-15mm glass beads onto each head pin as shown. Use round nose pliers to make a loop above the top bead on each pin. Wrap the excess wire around the stem. Set the beaded charms aside for Step 3.
Hold the two strands of the Beadalon® 49 Strand wire together and place a crimp tube 1/2" from the end. String the both wires through half of the clasp and back into the crimp tube to form a loop. Flatten the crimp tube using the Crimp Tool.
Hold the strands together and string an E bead, a beaded charm and an E bead. String 1 1/4" of seed, bugle and E beads randomly onto each strand. Hold the strands together again and string an E bead, a beaded charm and an E bead. Repeat this pattern as shown until all of the beaded charms are strung.
- Hold the Beadalon® 49 Strand ends together and string a crimp tube 1/2" from the end. String the ends through half of the clasp and place them back into the crimp tube to form a loop. Again, flatten the crimp tube by using the Crimp Tool.
Read NextMacrame Jewelry
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use