Ocean Blue Anklet
This simple beaded anklet from Beadalon is perfect for a day at the beach. Made with vibrant blue beads, this beaded jewelry pattern will have you ready for summer in no time! You could also wear this anklet as a bracelet if you prefer. If you have additional beads and supplies left over, why not make a matching necklace or a pair of matching earrings? This simple pattern is great for beginners and is a fun way to jazz up your summer accessories.
Can't get enough of anklets? Check out How to Make an Anklet: 7 Jewelry Patterns for more projects like this one.
- 2 10" lengths of .018 diameter bright Beadalon® 49 Strand
- 2 1.5mm silver crimp tubes
- Assorted 6-8mm glass beads in different shapes
- 12 matte turquoise E beads
- 16 grams of assorted blue and turquoise seed, E and bugle beads
- 6 2" silver head pins
- Beadalon® Wire Nipper Tool
- Beadalon® Crimp Tool
- Beadalon® Round Nose Pliers
To make the dangle charms, string 6-15mm glass beads onto each head pin as shown. Use round nose pliers to make a loop above the top bead on each pin. Wrap the excess wire around the stem. Set the beaded charms aside for Step 3.
Hold the two strands of the Beadalon® 49 Strand wire together and place a crimp tube 1/2" from the end. String the both wires through half of the clasp and back into the crimp tube to form a loop. Flatten the crimp tube using the Crimp Tool.
Hold the strands together and string an E bead, a beaded charm and an E bead. String 1 1/4" of seed, bugle and E beads randomly onto each strand. Hold the strands together again and string an E bead, a beaded charm and an E bead. Repeat this pattern as shown until all of the beaded charms are strung.
- Hold the Beadalon® 49 Strand ends together and string a crimp tube 1/2" from the end. String the ends through half of the clasp and place them back into the crimp tube to form a loop. Again, flatten the crimp tube by using the Crimp Tool.