Moon and Stars Anklet
Use different celestial charms to make a "Sun-sational" anklet from Katie Hacker!
- 5.mm Elasticity™ elastic bead cord
- Assorted amethyst glass spacer beads: rectangular/tube/"E" beads
- Silver celestial charms: 2 moon/stars, 2 moons, 2 suns
- Six jump rings
- G/S Hypo Cement glue
- Desiner Scissors
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Cut a 12" length of Elasticity™. Use a square knot to tie half of the clasp onto one end of the cord. Place a drop of glue on the knot.
- Attach a jump ring to each charm. When opening jump rings, use chain nose pliers to open the ring sideways – do not pull the ends of the jump ring directly away from each other.
- String beads randomly onto the cord for 1 1/2", then string a charm. Repeat this pattern six times total. Use a square knot to tie half of the clasp onto one end of the cord. Place a drop of glue on the knot.
Tip: A half knot is the same knot that you make when tying your shoe. To make a square knot, tie two half knots in opposite directions, ie. right over left and left over right.
Read NextMacrame Jewelry