- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my craft project or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on FaveCrafts?
- How do I link to FaveCrafts?
- How do I Use My Craft Projects?
- What are craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a craft book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crafting resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit FaveCrafts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from FaveCrafts?
- How do I disable browser copush notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your patterns and craft tips published on FaveCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
We create designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Craft Designer profiles on FaveCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to FaveCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like FaveCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a craft project. Designers who submit two or more projects to FaveCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
FaveCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other resources in crochet patterns published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF craft project does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The FaveCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away craft products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- All Crafts
- American Craft Council
- American Needlepoint Guild
- Barb's Free Crochet Patterns
- Bella Dia
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Gossip
- Creative Dish
- International Polymer Clay Association
- Mom's Love of Crochet
- The National NeedleArts Association
- Pattern Knit
- Professional Decorative Painters Association
- Skip to my Lou
- SweaterBabe Knitting & Crochet
- This Mama Makes Stuff
Quick and Crafty is the free email crafting newsletter published by the editors of FaveCrafts.com. We publish Quick and Crafty seven times per week! From January through June we feature Thrifty or Vintage topics in our Monday newsletter. From July through December we feature Christmas Crafts on Mondays. The editors at FaveCrafts.com also publish 3 - 5 Quick and Crafty special offers issues each week with deals and offers for FaveCrafts readers. Each of the standard issues revolves around a craft theme, such as crochet afghans, Halloween crafts, knitting, baby, and everything else from A - Z.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Projects from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Project and technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Quick and Crafty or our other newsletters like Coloring Pages & Projects and The Craft Video Variety, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at FaveCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at FaveCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the craft email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Quick and Crafty or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.favecrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a project box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from FaveCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@FaveCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated October 26, 2017
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tea Light Snowman and Owl Christmas Ornaments
- Chubby Christmas Crochet Elf Patterns
- Handmade JOY Holiday Trio Ensemble
- Arctic Albatross Adult Coloring Page
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home