Shining Star Crochet Stitch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Pattern comes with pictures and video tutorials for both right and left handed. This pattern is worked in rows. This pattern is intermediate but if you used the pattern with pictures with the video tutorial then even a advanced beginner could do this stitch."
Add new texture to projects like scarf crochet patterns, free tote bag patterns, and more when you learn how to work up the Shining Star Crochet Stitch. This uniquely texture new crochet stitch adds an element of elegance to any project. Perfect for intermediate crocheters and even newbies looking for a challenge, this stitch works best with worsted weight yarn, but could easily modified for chunkier projects or delicate yarns.
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home