Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Have you always wanted to learn the classic Catherine Wheel stitch pattern? This stitch pattern and photo tutorial can help you! Use any yarn and an appropriate size hook."
Learning how to crochet with brand new stitches can transform your crocheting life for the better. Consider checking out the Catherine Wheel Crochet Stitch Tutorial to learn how to create this stylish and charming stitch. Much more decorative than other types of crochet stitches, this crochet tutorial is going to help you become the best crocheter you can be. Start out making a small crochet project like homemade hot pads or maybe just a DIY dish cloth before adding this stunning stitch to bigger projects. Especially lovely in two different colors, this stitch has endless possibilities when it comes to color co-ordination.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 2020 Christmas Toilet Paper
- Salt Dough Houses
- Christmas Village Shadowbox
- Corrugated Cardboard Snowman Ornaments
- Roll Brim Tunisian Toque
- Easy Fringed Garter Stitch Scarf
- Encompass Cowl
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Cardboard Postage Stamp Ornaments
- Christmas Coloring Card
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home