Puzzle Piece DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you are puzzled by what kind of DIY wreath to add to your home this winter, consider getting creative with recycled Christmas craft ideas. The Puzzle Piece DIY Wreath is created using some paint an old puzzle, making it a budget-friendly alternative to more involved homemade wreath ideas. While this Christmas craft idea was designed for the holidays, you could usually transform it to display any holiday colors you’d like.
In the Designer's Words: "Do you have a puzzle with missing pieces? Don't trash it! Give them a spray of paint + primer in some holiday-themed colors to create a unique front door wreath. This very simple, very low cost project can easily be done in 1 day."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Main MaterialRecycled Materials
- Puzzle pieces
- Spray paint + primer
- Tacky craft glue
- Wreath form
Find a decent sized puzzle
Lay puzzle pieces out, graphic side up
Spray with paint + primer
Arrange and layer them around the wreath form
Fill in any gaps with remaining puzzle pieces
Leave a section free from puzzle pieces
Attach a ribbon
Hang and admire
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This crocheted tote is a perfect size to stash towels, magazine, lunch or whatever you want to fill it with. The tighter stitch… Continue reading: "Aligned Cobble Stitch Anytime Tote Crochet Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dinosaur Nightlight
- Two-colored Heart Crochet Pattern
- Hank Crochet Doll
- Twirling Ghosts
- Halloween Ribbon Wreath
- Fox Pumpkin
- Wrap Me In Sunshine Shawl
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Blueberries And Cream
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home