Outdoor Wooden Pumpkin Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make a wood pumpkin for Thanksgiving and fall front porch decorations is a super easy project that requires minimal tools and hardly any patience. The hardest part is waiting for the paint to dry so that you can get your pumpkin ready and done. Get the kids involved in the painting of this project. They will be able to proudly say they helped make it. Let the kids decorate it for Halloween for multipurpose decor."
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Round Lace Doily
- Simple Loop Granny Square Crochet Border
- Granny Square Blue Agate Crochet Blanket
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- Modern Double Crochet V-stitch Chunky Blanket
- Classy Crochet Textured Blanket In Blue
- Coral Expressions Chunky Crochet Baskets
- Carron Cake Beanie
- Wavy Shells Pocket Scarf
- Free Mother's Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home