Meow-velous Wine Bottle Craft
Ignore all the other wine bottle craft ideas out there and make wine bottle cats. Meow!
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "My friend mentioned there were wine bottles shaped like cats - I had to track one down & decorate it to put on my coffee table. It's so cute! This was an easy project once you figure out how to use the adhesive. You could add more decor to the cat (like a collar) but I like the attention to be on the monogram. Use a silhouette mat that isn't super sticky so that you don't have to worry about the liner coming off. Tweezers will help you get the pieces of the liner off. Make sure to lay the foil down flat - if it wrinkles, you'll get a line on your project."
Wine bottle crafts are usually simple and trendy, painted with metallic paints to shine in the corner. If you are more of a quirky crafter, consider skipping wine bottle crafts and make wine bottle cats! This adorable wine bottle craft idea shows you how to transform a boring wine bottle into a friendly feline. You will love placing this little jaguar on your windowsill, shelf, or table to show off. The Meow-velous Wine Bottle Craft will take an afternoon to make and makes a fabulous housewarming gift for friends with felines.
iCraft® DECOFOIL TM TRANSFER SHEETS Pumpkin
- Delta Ceramcoat Select Satin Paint (various colors)
FolkArt Multi Surface Satin Acrylic Paint (various colors)
iCraft Easy Cut Adhesive™ Sheets • Sm
- Moselland Black Cat Riesling
- Silhouette Cameo
Paint accents on cat with paint.
Use silhouette to cut out design on adhesive sheet (make sure it's facing the correct direction - since you're using adhesive, It doesn't have to be mirrored.
Apply adhesive to wine bottle.
Apply deco foil transfer sheet, rub, and remove
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Wine Cork Notice Board
- Wine Bottle DIY Christmas Decor
- Beaded Wine Glass Charms
- "25 Cool Things to Do with Wine Bottles" free eBook
- Snowball Wine Bottle Vases
- Wine Bottle Crafts: 30+ Things to Do With Old Wine Bottles
- DIY Wine Bottle Centerpiece
- Wine Cork Balls
- Wine Glass Crafts: 20+ Projects and Accessories
- Wine Bottle Herb Garden
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Six pointed Star Crochet Motif
- Christmas Tree Snowflake Ornament
- Thanksgiving Turkey Gnome
- Sunflower Swirls Shawl
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- Kawaii Gift Box
- Handmade Pincushion and Pattern Weights Set
- 13 Tools and Tips for Sewing With Leather for the First Time
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home