14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wedding bells are in the air and we've got 14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas to help you decide what to give as a wedding gift. Hang on to your garter, because these aren't just wedding gift ideas for the newlyweds. We've got everyone involved in the ceremony covered from the groomsmen to the guests. After all, everyone deserves a little gift in light of the celebration. Wedding DIY projects are the best way to get revved up for the big day, as you'll see from our 14 DIY gift ideas below. Browse through these creative wedding gift ideas to inspire your crafty bug. By the time you're through with 14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas, you're sure to know what to give as a wedding gift.
14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas Table of Contents
- Wedding Cake Quilt Block This is one our creative wedding gift ideas that can be presented on its own or with another present. The recipients of this beautiful quilt block can either frame it or attach it to an existing quilt. Best of all? This homemade present is a no-sew project. Talk about easy.
- Braided Wedding Album We couldn't complete 14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas without including a wedding album. This homemade gift recalls old-school wedding presents with its lacy cover and braided trim. The couple will fall in love with it.
- Monogrammed Newlywed Plaque There's no need to rack your brain over what to give as a wedding gift. This simple homemade gift is a lovely and appropriate gift. The couple will rejoice upon seeing their initials on this plaque; it so perfectly celebrates their newly-formed union.
- Wedding Date Plaque You just have to add this personalized plaque to your creative wedding gift ideas. Every time the couple glances at this dated plaque, they'll fondly remember the day they exchanged vows.
- Wedding Attire Frame When you're thinking about what to give as a wedding gift, consider this dressed-up frame. The tiny wedding clothes and accessories that adorn this frame will perfectly compliment the picture of the couple within.
- Be My Bridesmaid Kit This is a preemptive DIY wedding gift for the bridesmaids. Your girls are celebrating you on the big day and this is a way to thank them in advance. 14 Creative Wedding Gift Ideas is proud to give you this bridesmaid kit as a way of proposing to your friends.
- Best Man Gift Bag Gift to the groomsmen or best man with these gift bags. Homemade gift ideas don't get cuter than this little tuxedo gift bag. Follow these simple craft instructions and thank your buddy for supporting you on the big day. We'll leave it up to you to fill these DIY gift bags with whatever you want.
- DIY Bridesmaid Clutch These make for creative wedding gift ideas in more than one way. Make these clutches for versatile DIY wedding projects. Your bridal party can keep these DIY clutches for future occasions or carry them on your wedding day to ensure uniformity.
- Easy Peasy Hairpins Another beautiful and inexpensive way to make your bridal party match is by making these lovely hair pins. Decide on beads and colors to match the theme of your wedding.
- Monogrammed Wedding Fans Don't deny it. Your wedding is going to be hot! What with dancing and merrymaking, guests are likely to get cheerfully overheated. No need to think any further about what to give as a gift to your guests. These fans will look so cute on every table and will certainly do their duty of cooling off the wedding guests throughout the celebration.
- Bird and Egg Favors You can't go wrong with treating your guests to some candied eggs. Display them decadently with this creative crafts. Wedding DIY projects that look this good aren't always as tasty to make, so don't wait to try it out.
- Black and Gold Wedding Favors It's a fact: people love teeny-tiny gift boxes. These boxes are wedding DIY projects that are fast and easy to make. Fill them with whatever you'd like to give your guests and plop on them on the table. You'll be done with these in no time.
- Popcorn Bucket We're wild about this popcorn bucket. This fits our list of creative wedding gift ideas because it uses an irregular gift container and filler. You don't see popcorn as a party favor everyday, but then again, your guests are going to a pretty big show.
- Wedding Cake Soap These little soaps are truly creative wedding gift ideas that your guests will get a kick out of. Learn how to make these itty-bitty cakes and add them to your list of wedding DIY projects.
Feeling inspired by all these dazzling DIY wedding gifts? If you're still looking for more ideas on what to give as a wedding gift, check out our site. There is no end to creative wedding gift ideas; the real challenge is picking from all the wonderful projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Emoji Pinata Gift Box
- DIY USA Patriotic Flag Shoes
- How to Decorate a Lantern
- Printable Autumn Wineglass Lampshade
- Make Your Own Boozy Advent Calendar
- Princess Christmas Wish List Printable
- Maleficent Lollipop Covers and Pillow Box Printables
- Halloween Mixed Media Wine Bottles
- BOO! Cheesecloth Ghost Container Decoration
- Garter Stitch Jacket and Hat Knitting Pattern for Baby
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home