Wedding Favors Container
Looking for some free wedding craft ideas? This beautiful silver favors container is one of our best do it yourself wedding crafts. So get those wedding invitations sent and let your creativity fly free as you complete this fun craft!
DecoArt Products Required
- Dazzling Metallics
- DAO70 - Shimmering Silver
- DA246 - Moss Pearl
- Americana Multi-Purpose Sealer
- DS17 - Multi-Purpose Sealer
- Foam plate
- Standard 6" terra cotta pot
- Lo-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Six 6" lengths of sheer ribbon with glitter (We used Casa Collection by Wrights #2160297137, celadon green.)
- Sheer satin flowers with rhinestones (We used Victoria Lynn Collection by Darice Inc. #V35480-92B, celadon green.)
- 3/4" flat brush
- "Celebrate" sticker, K & Co Glitter word stickers/silver #547667
- Wire cutters (or old scissors)
- Use flat brush and Shimmering Silver to paint pot; let dry.
- Use flat brush and Moss Pearl to paint inside and rim of pot; let dry.
- Attach sticker to center front of pot rim.
- Apply coat of Multi-Purpose Sealer over inside and rim of pot.
- Use wire cutters to remove wire stems from floral picks, both flowers and leaves, about 1/8" from bases.
- Tie ribbon lengths into knot at center to form bows. Trim ends, if necessary, to balance shape.
- Refer to photo for placement, and glue flowers, leaves, and ribbon bows just under rim of pot.
Read NextButterfly Flower Seed Favors