Butterfly Wedding Cones
These Butterfly Wedding Cones from Style Me Pretty are great for a fall or spring wedding. Fill them with rice and hand them out to guests at your wedding so they can shower you with love! These butterfly wedding favors could also be filled with little candies or chocolates.
- Butterflies (found at a craft store)
- Cardstock: different colors and patterns (thinner works best!)
- Photocopy of “Tags”
- Hole Punch
- Red Tape
- Cut 5 x 5 square of cardstock of your choice.
- Tape right corner with small piece of Red Tape.
- Roll to form cone & secure with Red Tape.
- Punch hole at top.
- Write desired phrase several times (approximately 1/2″ apart) on paper and photocopy. Cut into strips and cut bottom edge on an angle.
- Fold top over and mark (with pen) hole on cone top with desired location for second hole on cone.
- Connect: Thread butterfly wire through top hole. Line up tag with hole in body of cone. Thread wire through tag and body hole (from the top down).
- Pass out to guests for a darling “rice tosser”!