Stamped Matilda Inspired Hoodie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Create your own stamped Matilda Wormwood hoodie! Inspired by Roald Dahls beloved Matilda, this hoodie is a wonderful craft for all skill levels. Use potatoes to stampe letters onto the hoodie for a book lover's dream jacket! When most kids were having their “go outside and run around the neighborhood” phase, I was in my “stay inside and read a book” phase. Yes folks, I was not the most active of children. Does that surprise you? It shouldn’t. I fell in love with the character of Matilda Wormwood who shared a love of reading and learning."
- Navy or Royal Blue Sweatshirt or Hoodie
- 6 Russet Potatoes
- Sharp paring knife or craft knife
- White acrylic paint
- Paint brush
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Petite Floral Dreamcatcher Boho Wall Hanging Decor
- Baby Girl Classic Lace Vintage Bonnet Hat
- Bunny Rabbit Strawberry Cupcake Food Dessert Amigurumi
- Cute Baby And Toddler Hooded Bunny Capelet
- Baby Girl Meadow Cardigan Dress
- Kitty Cat Macaron French Dessert Amigurumi
- Baby's Buttoned Turban Hat
- Velvet Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- Ribbed Baby Turban Hat With Bow
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home