Quick Summer Beach Dress Upcycle
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This project started off with an old but very beloved summer dress. It’s 100% cotton Nautica and very comfortable, nicely finished details too. An unfortunate accident left the dress with some rust spots on the hood, shoulders and a few spots here and there. For this upcycling project I used scraps of embroidered lace fabric. The whole project took about two hours and I sew all by hand. If you’re using a sewing machine it’s gonna take you even less time to upgrade your garment."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- fabric scrap
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine Heart Pillow
- Unicorn Bobble Drops Crochet Child Hat
- Gift For Mom
- Diy: Stained Glass Craft
- Winter Candy Jar Gnome Bottles
- Hand Painted Christmas Wrapping Paper
- Knit Cowl Necklace
- Diy Love Arrow Decor
- Valentines Wavy Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home