Off The Shoulder T-Shirt Dress
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Off the shoulder dresses are right on trend and perfect for warmer weather. Alter a basic t-shirt into a super cute and on trend DIY Off the Shoulder T-Shirt Dress with this simple step by step DIY tutorial. You can even add jumbo ric rac to the edges for a fun finishing touch. This project is easy to make and very inexpensive, by using a basic t-shirt to start with you'll save time with sewing and have more time for wearing and fun!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Jumbo Ric Rac
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- In The Clouds Scarf
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Arctic Ice Snood
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home