DIY Glitter Loafer Shoes Refashion
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cute glitter pumps by refashioning a pair of old plimsolls with glitter, Lily Sugar 'n' Cream and Modge Podge with this full step-by-step tutorial. It's SO quick and easy and lots and lots of fun! Use as many or few colours as you like! Here's how to make these cute sparkly glitter and tassel loafer style pumps by upcycling a pair of tired old plimsoles with some homemade modge-podge, Lily Sugar n Cream and a permanent marker!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- No Sew Terry Cloth Skirt Tutorial
- Butterfly Shoes & Purse
- How to Attach Patches Without Sewing
- Mens Prayer Shawl Patterns
- How to Make a Face Mask with a Sock
- Retro Florals Platforms and Collar Necklace
- Colorful Tie Dye Shirt
- Summer Twist Tee-Shirt
- Shibori T-Shirt Using Bleach
- Best Day Ever Disney-Inspired Glitter Vinyl Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home