We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bring your garden indoors with this easy-to-make Succulent Garden DIY Wall Decor. Chicken wire and wood frames make this one of the best cheap decorating ideas ever. This design is easy to maintain and adds a fresh element to your home and patio. Give the reclaimed wooden frame a vintage-like texture with MD Hobby and Craft's Decra adhere. Chicken wire creates the basis for the floral scape and moss, succulents and rocks complete the look. DIY wall art ideas should be create and unexpected, and this project really fits the bill. Whether it's the hottest day of summer or the coldest night of winter, you can enjoy a lush green landscape in your very own home.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wooden frame
- MD Hobby and Craft Decra Adhere
- MD Hobby and Craft Chicken Wire
- MD Hobby and Craft Clear Adhere
- Succlents and other florals of choice
- Paint in color of choice
- Moss, Rocks and other items of interest
- Floral Foam
- Staple gun
- Paint brush
- Floral snips
Check out frames from local thrift shops and flea markets. Make sure that your frame is at least 2" deep to have enough space to arrange your florals. Hang, sit back and enjoy!
Apply Decra adhere to wooden frame to give a textured look. Allow to dry.
Paint frame desired color or colors and antique.
Staple chicken wire to backside of frame.
Add craft foam and secure with Clear Adhere.
Working from front, arrange succulents, rocks and moss into a pleasing arrangement, securing all elements with Clear Adhere.
Cover back side with craft paper if desired.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Covered Basket Free Pattern
- Quick Father’s Day Card
- Personalized Baby Memory Cube
- Gratitude Letter [free printable]
- How To Make Air Dry Clay With Cornstarch & Baking Soda
- Homemade Scar Salve
- Rainbow Background Page
- Crochet Luxurious Washcloth And Face Scrubbie
- Repurposed Aquafina Bottle Bird Feeder
- How To Make A Face Mask Without Elastic
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home