We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Bring your garden indoors with this easy-to-make Succulent Garden DIY Wall Decor. Chicken wire and wood frames make this one of the best cheap decorating ideas ever. This design is easy to maintain and adds a fresh element to your home and patio. Give the reclaimed wooden frame a vintage-like texture with MD Hobby and Craft's Decra adhere. Chicken wire creates the basis for the floral scape and moss, succulents and rocks complete the look. DIY wall art ideas should be create and unexpected, and this project really fits the bill. Whether it's the hottest day of summer or the coldest night of winter, you can enjoy a lush green landscape in your very own home.
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- Wooden frame
- MD Hobby and Craft Decra Adhere
- MD Hobby and Craft Chicken Wire
- MD Hobby and Craft Clear Adhere
- Succlents and other florals of choice
- Paint in color of choice
- Moss, Rocks and other items of interest
- Floral Foam
- Staple gun
- Paint brush
- Floral snips
Check out frames from local thrift shops and flea markets. Make sure that your frame is at least 2" deep to have enough space to arrange your florals. Hang, sit back and enjoy!
Apply Decra adhere to wooden frame to give a textured look. Allow to dry.
Paint frame desired color or colors and antique.
Staple chicken wire to backside of frame.
Add craft foam and secure with Clear Adhere.
Working from front, arrange succulents, rocks and moss into a pleasing arrangement, securing all elements with Clear Adhere.
Cover back side with craft paper if desired.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Talk about going green! Transform sturdy bags made from recycled materials into storage bags for fruit and vegetables in this tutorial… Continue reading: "Easy Recycled Fruit and Veggie Bag"
- Recycled Books Coloring Wall Art
- Boho Trim and Yarn Wall Hanging
- Toilet Paper Roll Sunflowers
- Beautiful Mosaic Cross Craft from Broken Plates
- Wonderland Paper Flowers
- Rustically Beautiful Twig Cross
- Let Your Light Shine (Matthew 5:16) DIY Wall Art
- How to Make a Dreamcatcher with Beads
- Transform Cereal Boxes into Wall Art
- DIY Cardboard Pumpkins Wood Sign
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilting Tools Keychain
- 3d Wood Tree
- Easy Hot Pads With Free Pattern
- Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Magic Hat Coloring Page
- Seahorse Coloring Page
- Diy Gift Boxes
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Crochet Christmas Tree Garland
- Crochet Heart Angel
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home