Chicken Wire Heart Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "If you love decorating for Valentine’s Day, then this craft will make your day. Check out this Chicken Wire Heart Decor project! This decoration can be made out of things you may already have in your home. Even if you don’t own some of the materials for this DIY craft, you can easily get them on a low budget. For those who are concerned that they may get pricked, make sure to put on gloves before measuring and working with the chicken wire. Hang it on the wall or plop it on a table for some fabulous DIY Valentine’s Day decor."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- Wooden frame
- Chicken wire
- Staple gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home