The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Tied Fleece Blanket Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Fun, no-sew method of making a fleece blanket. Learn how with this complete tied fleece blanket tutorial. This is a fun blanket to make for a group of people too. Tied Fringe Edge Blanket Making a fleece blanket with a tied fringe edge is an easy no-sew project. The blanket pictured is made from 2 pieces of 2 yards of fleece. I gave this one to my son-in-law. The dog charity blankets are made from 1 1/2 yards of fleece for a smaller lap-sized blanket. No matter what size you work up, the techniques are all the same. Just different sizes of fleece. Fringe Size Options Just as the size of the fleece for the blanket can be any size you want, so can the fringe ties for the blanket. Here are some popular options. The blankets shown in the photos are all made today using 6 inches long X 2 inches wide fringe strips. 4 inches long X 1 inch wide 5 inches long X 1.5 inches wide 6 inches long X 1 inch wide 6 inches long X 2 inches wide This can be even 8 inches long if that is your desire. Be creative with what works for you."
Project TypeMake a Project
Quilt Size65 inches wide x 65 inches long
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWhole Cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer is a great way to do your part to save the earth by crafting with items you may already… Continue reading: "Recycled Water Bottle Supply Organizer"
- Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
- DIY Wreaths from Paper Drinking Straws
- Giant Tassel Keychain Easy Yarn Craft
- 15 Minute Macrame Rainbow
- DIY Ultimate Harry Potter Treasure Box
- How To Make Dryer Balls
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- Macrame Light Pendant
- Scrap Fabric Birds
- Easy T-Shirt Pillow
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy reusable Swiffer Mop Pads (wet Or Dry)
- The Eyelet Lace Tee
- Salt Dough Pumpkin Handprint Keepsake
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Little Princess Romper
- High-low Baby Dress
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home