The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Pine Cone Flower Refrigerator Magnets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These adorable refrigerator magnets are made from pine cones. All you need is some paint, a few magnets, some glue, and of course, pine cones. This is a great craft project for kids!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- pine cones
Pinch a few rows of scales at the top of the pinecone as shown below. Holding the pinecone loosely so you dont break the lower scales off, cut the upper scales off with wire cutters. Pull any excess material off with needle nose pliers.
Now that you have the top half of the pine cone cut off, there are two different kinds of flowers you can make with the result. If you want a daisy, put the pine cone right side up; if you want a zinnia, put the pine cone wrong side up.
Paint the pine cones!
Let the paint dry, then glue the magnets on the back.
Let the glue dry, then slap those cute little suckers on your fridge and enjoy!
Find more incredible inspiration for what to make with pine cones in 38 Pine Cone Crafts for Adults
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Hairpin Lace Sleeveless Top
- What is Tatting?
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home