Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You can wow whoever checks out these prayer flags. They look like they’re done with the complicated technique of batiking. But instead, you’ll use a faux technique. This technique uses elmers school gel glue, acrylic paint and a little scrubbing to end up with this amazing look. The time it takes depends on how many flags you’ll want to do, but take my word, this project is addicting. I hung mine on my porch. They say when it comes to prayer flags, as the linen unravels, it sends prayers and good wishes out into the world."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Acrylic paint
- School gel glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Cable Beanie
- Little Stefan Baby Booties
- Scrappy Reversible Halloween Table Mats
- Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home