The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Heart String Art Tutorial
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I discovered a couple of years ago string art! I didn't try it for a while but decided to finally give it a try. My first thing to try was words and then I thought I would try hearts. I used a simple template for the hearts and wrapped until I felt like the hearts looked full enough. I was so surprised how easy it was to nail in the nails and then to wrap the string. This is really a great tutorial for kids and adults. This tutorial is simple and easy to follow. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Embossing With Color
- C2c Rose Afghan Square
- Eggshell Mosaic DIY Picture Frame
- Double Knitted Snowflake Mittens For Babies
- Basic Brioche Hat
- No Swatch, Any Stitch Count, Any Yarn Sock Pattern
- Empty Tomb Easy Easter Craft
- Rustic Rainbow St. Patrick's Day Lucky Signboard
- Shamrock Rainbow Fingerprint Kids Craft
- Vibrant Feathers DIY Cat Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home