The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More
Easy T-Shirt Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love a good upcycling project and this 10 minute pillow project is definitely one of my favorites. All you need is a favorite old t-shirt, some basic supplies and a sewing machine. In just a few minutes you can have fun, custom pillows. These would be fantastic for a college dorm room - just use your baby's favorite t-shirts from high school and they'll have something to make their dorm room more cozy! The possibilities are endless!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
This is a great craft to do when you're bored because you probably won't even need to leave the house. Just grab a T-shirt you want to turn into a pillow and get sewing! Find more great projects in 42 Crafts to Do When Bored
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Painted Rock Cactus
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Bernie Mittens
- Pebble Hat
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home