Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"How to make pinecone fire starters. These make it easy to start fires outside in the summer or winter. You'll just need beeswax and some essential oils. Learn how to make a double boiler and get tips to make these fire starters so they turn out looking great. I added some mica to give mine some color. These make great gifts for Christmas or for wedding favors. These are for outdoor use only. Do not use them indoors."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home