Bleached Tie Dye Fringed T-Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Recycle an old t-shirt using bleach and a pair of scissors. Perfect for sunny days and always in style, too. Your teenagers will love this project!"
Age GroupPre-Teens, Teens
Project TypeMake a Project
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
100+ Tie Dye Patterns and Techniques
How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
How to Tie Dye Instructions: A Step-by-Step Guide
Swirl Tie Dye Technique
Bullseye Tie Dye Technique
Salt Resist Tie Dye Technique
50 Tie Dye Craft Projects and How to Tie Dye
Heart Tie Dye Technique
Ombre Tie Dye Technique
Crumple Tie Dye Technique
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Hero Mask
- Lilly's Little Jean Purse
- Jeweled Fall Crown Tutorial
- Laetus Cowl
- Jeweled Fall Napkin Ring
- Infinity Scarf
- DIY Dividers for Happy Planner
- Back-to-School Organizer for Desk Supplies
- Customized "Makers Gonna Make" Iron-On Project Bag
- Spider Mug Mat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home