Turkey Day Thanksgiving Card
A vintage stamp and autumn inks create a warm and inviting Thanksgiving card. Use as place cards on your Thanksgiving table or send as invitations.
- Cardstock: Brown and orange and gloss white
- Ink: Memories Chalk ink “Creamy Coffee” and “Washed Tan”
- And Memories India Ink
- Stamp: from PSX – “thanksgiving setting”
- Cut Glossy Cardstock to 3” x 2 ¾”. Using Direct to paper technique apply both “Creamy Coffee and Washed Tan” Chalk ink to glossy cardstock. Rub over ink with soft cloth (tissue). Stamp “Thanksgiving Setting” using Memories India Ink.
- Cut Dark Brown Cardstock to 4 ½” x 3 1/8”. Matt Stamp Image offset.
- Cut Orange cardstock 5 ½” x 8 ½” – fold in half to make card base.
- Adhere Matt and ribbon to card.