Thanksgiving Place Card Holders
These cute place card holders from AccuCut can be reused every year. If you have a big crowd at your Thanksgiving table then this is the perfect paper craft for you. These will make the table look nicely decorated as well.
- Roller Die Cutting System
- Coasters #2 Long Cut
- Easel #1 Large
- Leaf-Oak & Acorn Small
- Chipboard - Kraft
- Making Memories® Ribbon -- Antique
- Ranger Inc., Tim Holtz Distress Ink™ Stamp Pads -- Frayed Burlap, Black Soot
- K&Company Designer Adhesives, Quick Dry Craft Bond
- My Mind's Eye, Tres Jolie™ Oui Oui and Bonjour Cardstock
- Bazzill Basics Paper® Products
- Creative Imaginations® Sonnets™ Swatch Book Impress-Ons™ Embellishments
Adhere plaid cardstock to chipboard. Cut coasters. Smudge edges with ink.
Cut 1" strip for plain coaster and 1 1/2" strip for scalloped coaster. Adhere strips to coasters as shown.
Wrap ribbon around coasters along strips. Tape ribbon to coaster backs.
Back coaster with another coaster cut from cardstock.
Adhere light brown cardstock to chipboard. Cut acorn bottoms. Cut acorn tops from dark brown cardstock. Ink all edges. Adhere tops to bottoms. Tie ribbon around acorns.
Adhere acorns to coasters as shown, using pop dots.
Cut light green leaves. Smudge edges with distress ink. Bend leaves in half and adhere crease only to coasters.
Adhere acorns in middle of leaves.
With rub-ons or stamps, spell out guests' names along strips above wrapped ribbon.
- Cut orange and black easels. Ink edges. Attach parts of easels. Place coasters onto easels.
Tip: Take the time to create two or more different styles of place cards to add a personal touch to your Thanksgiving table.