Give Thanks Tag
These tags make great table favors, fall gift tags or additions to your fall and Thanksgiving decorations. Hang these tags from your napkin rings or the backs of chairs to spruce up your Thanksgiving table.
DecoArt Products Required
Laurie Speltz's Instant Images
- IIT01 - 3/4 in. Flat Brush
- IIJ06 - Pumpkins & Vines Journal Template
- IIT06 - 3/8 in. Duo Tool
- IIT07 - 1/4 in. Duo Tool
- DAO1 - Snow (Titanium) White
- DAO31 - Baby Pink
- DAO64 - Burnt Umber
- DA238 - Canyon Orange
- DA242 - Fawn
- DA269 - Foliage Green --- NEW!!
- Assorted ribbons
- Permanent ink pens
- Wooden or chipboard tag
- Use flat brush to base tag with Fawn. Spatter with Burnt Umber and then again with Snow White.
- Base word and flourish vine with Burnt Umber.
- Decorate words with dots of Foliage Green, Baby Pink, and Snow White.
- Leaves on vine and near words are Canyon Orange. Shade edges with Burnt Umber.
- Add dots with Burnt Umber, Foliage Green, and Baby Pink.
- Adhere ribbons onto tag.
- Finish with adding pen work and dots of Snow White and Baby Pink.
Refer to template and tool packages for additional information on template and tool usage and techniques.