Decoupage Bangle Bracelet Video
Grab some unfinished wood bangles and scrapbook paper for a fun decoupage craft project. Terri O demonstrates how to create these lovely wood bangles. Follow the written instructions and watch the video below!
- Small paint brush
- CollagePauge decoupage medium by Aleene’s (I used - glossy)
- Paper (I used 7 Gypsies So Ho Journey)
- Wooden unfinished bracelet
- Tear or cut up your paper in tiny pieces.
- Begin by painting on some decoupage medium directly to the bracelet in a small area. It’s best to work in small sections at a time. While it’s still tacky lay the paper on your bracelet and paint some medium over it.
- Keep layering and adding paper to your bracelet. The medium acts as the glue to adhere it. Use your fingers to smooth the paper down. Don’t worry too much if you have some small bubbles or ripples. When you project dries they will go away.
- Once you have all your paper on then give it another coat or two. When it dries you will have a nice coat of medium to protect your paper.
Tips & Ideas:
You can add crystals or dangle beads from your bracelet too. Keep in mind you don’t have to use wooden bracelet either. If you have some old jewelry lying around and you want to give it a fresh new look …go for it!