DIY Ice Dyed Tunic
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn one of the most fun and easy ways to get amazing color and unique design with Ice Dying. To make this DIY Ice Dyed Tunic I used only one color of powdered dye and got amazing colors and results, click through and see how you can do this too! With winter coming the ice can easily be swapped out with snow for a fun winter project, fun for kids too! This tutorial has step by step instructions and photos to guide you, you don't want to miss it!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Natural fiber shirt or garment to be dyed
- Powder dye
- Plastic container
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make your own chandelier for only a few bucks using this tutorial from Heather Mann! The Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier looks like… Continue reading: "Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier"
- How to Seal Glitter
- How to Remove Hot Glue from Any Surface
- Mod Podge Basics + 28 Mod Podge Crafts
- How to Estimate Length of Macrame Cord Needed
- How To Make Giant Pom Poms
- Does Mod Podge Dry Clear? + What To Do if It Doesn't
- How to Remove Mod Podge
- What Does Hot Glue NOT Stick To?
- Mod Podge vs. Decoupage: What's The Difference?
- 14 Craft Ideas to Combat Anxiety
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Diy Lucky Embroidery
- Diy Shamrock Pins
- Easy Earth Moon Sun Paper Craft
- Homemade Baby Blanket With A Self-binding Border
- Cute Cat Grass DIY Pet Bed
- "It is Well" Embroidery Design Idea
- Shamrock Potholder
- Diy Sock Doll
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home