Enjoy Summer Blocks
Get out your favorite paint colors - this is the perfect summer craft for adults! Show your love for this sunny season by creating Enjoy Summer Blocks! This is an easy craft that won't take long to complete.
- Wooden blocks
- Sponge brush
- Wooden pieces
- Thick wire
- Hot Glue
- First thing first is to paint your blocks! I ran out of a few colors, so I had to get creative and start mixing! I just used a sponge brush.
- When the letters were dry I put on the vinyl and added some white paint around the edges. I tried a few different ways, and the EASIEST way to do this is with a sponge brush.
- Here is a block with the distressed edge, and one without. I like it better with! Also, don’t worry about it looking perfect…sometimes I do that a little too much!
- Next I added a fun wood piece.
- I took some thick wire and wrapped it around a pencil, then hot glued it to the back.
- I was going to drill a hole, but decided my wire was too small…so I nailed a hole and stuck the sun in.