St. Patrick's Day Leprechaun Bottle Toppers
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner and to celebrate this traditional Irish holiday, we decided to make some of these super cute Leprechaun bottle toppers. They can be made in under an hour and are really easy to make, too. All you need is a piece of green felt or fabric, stockings, cotton wool, black fabric, a soda pop tab, tinfoil, orange furry fabric and a glue gun. Bend the hat into whatever topsy, turvy, wonky shape you like and plonk the bottle topper onto your favorite green beer. P.S. - the kids would love to help make these."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
HolidaySpring, St. Patrick's Day
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make these super cute slippers and lounge around the house. Grandma's Knitted Slippers also make great gifts for your favorite people.… Continue reading: "Grandma's Knitted Slippersvideocam"
- Four Leaf Clover Charm
- Lucky Toilet Paper Roll Clover
- 57 St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns
- Top O' the Morning Leprechaun Greeting
- How to Catch a Leprechaun
- 17 Wearable St. Patrick's Day Crafts + Green Decor
- A Cute Shamrock and Leprechaun
- 7 St. Patricks Day Party Decorations + 3 New Ideas
- Lucky Clover Pendant Necklace
- Easy Shamrock T-Shirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home