Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath
Welcome spring with this Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath from Vicki O'Dell and Consumer Crafts. This spring door wreath is just the thing to get your house guests in the spirit of the season. And these beautiful butterflies add just the right touch!
- Bowdabra Bow Maker
- Bowdabra Wire
- Feather Butterflies (or other embellishment)
- Tulle Rolls – 1 roll of each color: Sage, Pink, Yellow, Lavender, Ivory and Light Blue
- 18 inch Green Metal Wreath Form
- Spray paint in a light color (optional)
- Hot Glue Gun and glue sticks
To prepare for making this wreath you will want to watch the DVD that comes with the Bowdabra so you will understand how to make the Tulle Puffs.
- For the base of the wreath make tulle puffs, leaving the Bowdabra string at least three inches long on each end so that you are able to tie the puffs onto the wreath form.
- Keep making puffs and tying them on until the wreath is full. There is probably enough tulle on each roll to make TWO wreaths. You can make one for yourself and one for a friend!
- Once the wreath is full, hot glue the butterflies onto the front. Use as many or as few butterflies as you like. You could also use larger butterflies, birds, or just a big bow. It’s up to you!