28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make decorative outdoor wreaths to adorn your door this spring. These spring wreaths will help you forget about the cold, dark days of winter and usher in the warm season of rebirth! With 28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring, your home will be ready to change seasons in no time. Make a wreath for each spring holiday, from St. Patrick's Day to Easter and even Mother's Day, or make a festive floral wreath to match the blooming foliage that's just starting to bud. We've also got some genius DIY wreath ideas for how to make decorative front door wreaths from just about anything you have around your house.
Table of Contents
Spring is the time to step out into the green world and make beautiful DIY crafts for your garden and yard. Check out our collection of Craft Outside: 84 DIY Garden Ideas
Spring Holiday Wreath Designs
Show your holiday spirit for every holiday with a homemade wreath. These decorative front door wreaths are the perfect way to add a subtle touch of holiday decor without overwhelming your home. Make a wreath for Easter, St. Patrick's Day, or Mother's Day this spring to spread some spring holiday cheer!
- Crochet Easter Eggs WreathThis wreath is great for Easter! Crochet these cute eggs and hang it on your door to welcome spring and the Easter bunny!
- Hydrangea Egg WreathEggs and flowers don't just have to be used for eating and smelling pretty. You can turn them into a wreath with silk flowers and paints. It makes for a great springtime decoration.
- Mother's Day WreathNo knitting or crochet required for this easy beginner's craft! This yarn wreath is simple enough for kids to make and can be given as a lovely Mother's Day gift or birthday present for Mom!
- St. Patricks Day WreathHang a festive green ribbon and clover wreath on your door to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Have a little creative fun and be "Irish for a day," even without Irish heritage.
- Welcome Button ShamrockWelcome guests to your home with a festive welcome button shamrock, an easy Saint Patrick's Day craft to make with your button stash.
Floral Door Wreaths for Spring
Nothing says spring like flowers! Give your front door a dose of spring flower goodness with a homemade floral wreath. These decorative front door wreaths turn even the dreariest day into a happy one with the reminder that summer is on the way.
- Crochet Spring Celebration WreathFlowers and Butterflies help to create a festive spring wreath from this free crochet pattern. Decorate for Easter or display it all season long to welcome guests.
- Hanging Door DecorationThis spring decorate your door with a door hanger. It's quick and easy and it'll be ready in five easy steps. Flowers and vines make this door hanger everything it is.
- Welcome Garden WreathShow your creative side and welcome people into your home with this cute garden wreath. It's sure to last you a lifetime.
- Feather and Mushroom WreathWelcome guests into your home with this beautiful decorative wreath of STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam. This wreath is dramatic and unique!
- Au Naturel Birdseed WreathThis birdseed-covered wreath pays tribute to our feathered friends. Look closely and you'll see two, quietly nesting quails.
- Garden Peas in a Pod WreathThis earthy wreath is an excellent way to display your passion for gardening. It's just bursting with flowers, mini clay pots, and fresh from the garden peapods. This wreath makes an excellent decoration to welcome in springtime or can be a great gift idea for a gardener.
More Floral Spring Wreaths
- Fruit and Flowers WreathThis is a great craft that's great for spring and summer! Learn how to make a fruit and flowers wreath. It's so colorful and will brighten anyone's day.
- Cherry Blossom WreathCelebrate spring with decorative outdoor wreaths like this lovely Cherry Blossom Wreath. This step-by-step guide to decorative front door wreaths will brighten your spirits and your decor.
- Put a Bird on It WreathWhen it comes to wreath decoration ideas...put a bird on it! The Put a Bird on It Wreath is a whimsical spring decoration to hang proudly on your front door. Spray paint the wreath base in the spring color of your choice.
- 5 Minute Spring BouquetAdd some color to your front door with this easy and quick 5 Minute Spring Bouquet. This beautiful door decoration can be made with whatever flowers you'd like and it's so easy to put together! Use it either indoors or out to celebrate spring!
- Garden of Eden WreathThe beauty of spring comes to life with this Garden of Eden Wreath. Great for adding a splash of color to your front door, this spring wreath is easy to make and is a great way to celebrate the new season.
- Hydrangea DIY Spring WreathBring the blooming beauty of spring into your home when you welcome guests with this floral craft.
Genius Outdoor Spring Wreaths
You can make decorative front door wreaths from just about anything this spring. Search around your house for miscellaneous odds and ends that you can turn into a wreath: buttons, bits of ribbon, scrap paper, and even old socks make great wreath-making materials! Recycling items from around the house is also a very eco-friendly crafting option, so while you're thinking green (and saving green), why not go green as well.
- Mini Button WreathGather up your spare buttons and create a little button wreath to hang in your home. Use all white buttons and scrapbook paper for an elegant wreath.
- Easy Paper WreathWith bright green construction paper, glitter and some other glitsy materials you can create a paper wreath. It can be used inside or outside and it would be a fun craft for the kids to do.
- Holiday Pastel Ribbon WreathLighen up your entryway with this handmade pastel wreath that makes a great quick and easy holiday decoration.
- Plastic Bag WreathGo Green with this great recycled craft. You can make this wreath using what you already have around the house - plastic bags!
- Felted Swirl WreathDecorate your home for any occasion with this colorful wreath. You can do this the cheap and easy way. Use dry cleanable fabric adhesives, fashion dye, crystals and some other materials to make a felted swirl wreath.
- Sock WreathUse two pairs of striped tube stocks and a wreath base to create a fun and colorful sock wreath. Finish off this wreath craft with a large ribbon and hang from a door for perfect dollar store decorating.
More Outdoor Spring Wreaths
- Dyed Felt Spring WreathThis funky, brightly colored wreath is a great way to welcome people into your home this spring. It's easy to make using fashion dyes and iron-on crystals and kids love it. You can even change up the colors or patterns and personalize it for a year-round decoration in a kid's room.
- Colors of Spring Butterfly WreathWelcome spring with this Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath. This spring door wreath is just the thing to get your house guests in the spirit of the season. And these beautiful butterflies add just the right touch!
- Tea Garden WreathThis Tea Garden Wreath is reminiscent of sitting in a tea garden with white flowers all around. Learn how to make a wreath of your own with this handy tutorial. Spring wreath crafts like this make excellent indoor decor for the warmer months, and the understated colors ensure that it will coordinate with any interior design.
- Easiest Yarn Wrapped Spring WreathThis is a super easy spring wreath that anyone can make! All you need to do is wrap the wreath in your favorite colored yarn and you're good to go!
- Vintage Spring WreathBring lovely paper embellishments and fabric together and make this adorable Vintage Spring Wreath. Great for all your decorating needs, this wreath is the perfect way to get your home ready for spring.
- Spring Cheer WreathWelcome spring into your home with this adorable Spring Cheer Wreath. Great for hanging both indoors and out, this spring wreath is sure to get you in the spirit for bright flowers and warmer weather.
- Mini Terra Cotta Pot WreathAdd a touch of gardening to your front door with this charming wreath idea for spring.
- DIY Bird Feeder WreathSay hello to your winged friends and decorate your space at the same time with this clever craft idea.
Spring is the time for making earth-friendly craft ideas. Get inspired when you download our free eBook, "Recycled Craft Ideas: Easy Crafts to Make with Recycled Materials" free eBook
Let Us Know:
Do you prefer wreaths made from natural materials like flowers and plants or no-fuss faux flower ideas?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Flowery DIY Wall Art
21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
28 Decorative Front Door Wreaths for Spring
Decoupaged Clay Pot
Colors of Spring Butterfly Wreath
Crochet Spring Celebration Wreath
Bright Button Flowers
5 Minute Spring Bouquet
13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More free eBook
Mini Spring Bonnets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- Mokume Gane Coasters with Cork
- Wine Bag Gift Packaging
- Shibori Style Dyed Pillows You Can Make
- Doodled T-Shirt with Fabric Markers
- 21 DIY Rainbow Crafts
- Mirror Duck Tape
- 18 Crochet Baby Hat Patterns for Beginners
- 24 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home