DIY Scrabble Bridesmaid Invitations
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "For my daughter's recent wedding, she wanted to have handmade bridesmaid and maid of honor invitations. She liked the idea of using Scrabble tiles inside a shadow box. I went around all the thrift shops looking for old games but only found one. However, as you all know, you will run out of certain letters very quickly, so I found some wooden Scrabble tiles online. This is a sweet and unique way to ask your friends to be part of your special day."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
Remove the back of the shadowbox. Using your tiles, plan the layout you want. It looks nice if you can overlap some of the words to make it look like a crossword.
Once you have your layout, take a photo of it. This will help when gluing the tiles back together.
To get all your tiles to line up, find a straight surface and lay your words facedown along it.
Put a strip or two of double-sided tape across the back of the tiles to keep them straight.
Finally, glue the words to the back of your shadowbox, and put the box back together again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Make sure your precious pots and pans are protected while stashed away by making these free felt sewing patterns. The Fab Felt Pot… Continue reading: "Fab Felt Pot Protectorsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hometown Chunky Cardigan
- Pop-up Shawl
- Fluffy Winter Hat
- Outside In Purse
- How To Paint Watercolor Poinsettia
- La Vie En Rose
- Country Plaid Ornament Featuring A Glitzy Snowflake
- Awesome Andrea Scarf
- Funny Elf On The Shelf Ideas
- How To Diy A Drawstring Pull - Cover Drawstring Ends The Cute Way!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home