Super Easy Bath Crayons
Say goodbye to bathtime complaints. Super Easy Bath Crayons take almost no time to make but will keep little ones entertained for hours. Turn your tub into a haven for easy crafts for kids - no need to worry about the cleanup. Caretakers can make this super simple craft project ahead of time and have kids pick out their preferred mold shapes. Simply melt the glycerin soaps and allow it to harden in molds overnight. Add food coloring to create the stand-out colors for your crayons. Kids craft ideas have never been so fun and exciting.
- Glycerin soap
- Food coloring
- Cut soap into two small pieces.
- Place into your cups and microwave for two minutes.
- Once it's melted, add food coloring and stir with a skewer.
- Pour melted soaps into molds.
- Let molds sit over night to harden.