Natural Body Scrub Recipes
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I, like my mother, am an ardent lover of all things natural when it comes to skin care. Since adolescence I have been applying raw ingredients like honey and lemon and touch wood I have had decent skin. In the past few years, inspired by bloggers, I have started experimenting with homemade scrubs too. They have given me positive results and today I will be discussing 3 of my favourite scrubs! The best part is that you can customize it to your liking. Most ingredients will be easily available in your kitchen and it takes less than ten minutes to make each scrub. The scrubs also make for interesting gifts and favors. I am gifting a set to my friend for her birthday but you could even give it as bridal shower favors.You could gather your bridesmaids and have fun making them as mehendi favors too. I have packed the scrubs in glass jars with customized labels along with a detailed pamphlet and tea-lights. Download the labels with ingredients mentioned and pamphlet with information for your next batch of homemade scrubs. Let me know how you feel after applying the scrubs. :)"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Project TypeGift Ideas
- HONEY LEMON FACE SCRUB: 1 cup brown sugar + 1 whole lemon + 1 tbsp honey + 10 drops lavender essential oil
- OATS ALMOND BODY SCRUB: 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1/2 cup almonds + 1/4 cup brown sugar + 1/4 cup olive oil + 1/4 cup coconut oil + 2 tbsp honey + 15 drops sandalwood essential oil
- CINNAMON SALT FOOT SCRUB: 1 cup salt + 1/2 cup coconut oil + 1 tsp cinnamon powder + 1/2 tsp ginger zest + 5 drops tea tree essential oil
HONEY LEMON FACE SCRUB:- Step 1: Take a medium-sized bowl and measure the sugar into it. You could even use white sugar. Step 2: Squeeze the lemon juice into the bowl. If you have acne or pores use lesser quantity of lemon juice. Step 3: Add honey and lavender essential oil and mix well. Step 4:Place a small amount in your hands and gently massage on your face. You could even use it on your arms and legs. Step 5: Rinse with luke warm water and pat dry. Step 6: Moisturise, if required.
OATS ALMOND BODY SCRUB:- Step 1: Grind the oatmeal, almonds and brown sugar in the mixer into a powder form. Step 2: Take a large bowl and mix the powder with olive oil and coconut oil. The coconut oil should be in liquid form for better mixing. Step 3: Add honey and sandalwood essential oil and mix well. Step 4: Take some scrub into your hands and gently massage over moist skin. Step 5: Leave it on for 1-2 minutes and then rub over. The scrub falls out during the rubbing motion. Step 6: Rinse with warm water and pat dry. You will not require additional moisturising immediately, if needed apply moisturiser after about an hour.
CINNAMON SALT FOOT SCRUB:- Step 1: Take a medium-sized bowl and measure the salt into it. You could even use Himalayan pink salt. Step 2: Grate a piece of ginger into the bowl to get 1/2 tsp ginger zest. Step 3: Add cinnamon powder to the bowl and mix. Step 4:Add coconut oil and tea tree essential oil and mix well. Step 5: Scrub moist feet with a generous amount. Massage with flowy movements to help remove dead skin cells. For sensitive skin rub softly. Step 6: Rinse with water and pat dry. You skin might be a little red after this. Step 7: Moisturise.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quick Round Potholder Placemat
- Diy Envelope Album
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Goldie Crochet Slippers
- Beginner Double Crochet Hat
- Chunky Beanie One Hour Project
- Tamara Kelly
- Valentine's Day Home Decor
- Spotify Glass Art
- Bella Bunny Lovey
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home