Bead and Ribbon Flip Flops
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"'Put your best foot forward' as they say, and do it in these spectacular shoes. Spice up the summer season with the shoes you've been dying to wear. This easy piece allows you to explore your creative side and experiment with color."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Pair of flip flops
- 1cm wide satin ribbon of choice
- Assorted beads
- Matching thread
- Beading needle
Cut 1 meter ribbon and find the center.
Place the middle on the thong part of the sandal and work your way down winding the ribbon around the side straps. Repeat on the other side.
Once you reach the end, tuck the raw edge in, and secure with a stitch.
Take another 1/2 meter piece of ribbon, and starting from the outer side of your sandal, weaving loosely till quarter way through.
Pin the ribbon to avoid movement and slipping.
Once complete, stitch secure at the joins and overlapping of the ribbon.
Stitch in and decorate with your beads of assortment.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Pottery Barn Wall Organizer is an easy and fun way to get the look you love for less. A hanging wall organizer like this is… Continue reading: "Pottery Barn Wall Organizervideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blueberry Oatmeal Doughnut Soaps
- Love Knot Market Bag
- Seashell Fish
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home