Silhouette Sketch and Paint Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you like to sew and have a favorite shirt pattern, you can embellish it before sewing with sketch pens and ink made by Silhouette America. You don't have to use a Silhouette machine for this project but having a Cameo 3 or Curio will make quick work of sketching the initial design. The color is added with a brush and ink. Setting the colors with an iron makes them permanent so the shirt can be gently washed. After the images are added to the fabric, you're ready to sew together your shirt. The artwork template is included with the instructions."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This Rustic Coffee Filter Wreath is a beautiful home decor item for the fall. It's easy to make and looks great hanging by a mantel… Continue reading: "Rustic Coffee Filter Wreathvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase
- Fun Kids Art Ideas With Popsicle Craft Sticks
- How To Make Homemade Body Scrubs
- Large Pumpkin
- Crochet Modern Baroque Design Throw
- Easter Egg Wreath
- Rosea Cardigan
- Avengers Crafts For Kids
- 6 Pocket Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home