Vibrant DIY Clutch
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A tutorial on making an ethnic clutch from ground up. I chose the same color palette as the A-line Cape, you could select fabrics and embroideries based on your Indian wear wardrobe. There are umpteen options to personalize this clutch, but the steps will remain similar. If you are not familiar with a sewing machine, you could also read up the tutorial and entail the help of a local tailor. Let’s get started.
Your very own designed ethnic clutch is all ready! If you have any further queries about the steps used drop me an email. Let me know how you liked my ethnic clutch and which color are you making your’s in. Keep experimenting."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Meet UltraViolet! The purrfectly purple crochet kitty made from Yarnspirations Patons Alpaca Blend yarn! The color of the yarn is… Continue reading: "Purrfectly Purple Patons Crochet Kitty"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home