The Lauren Bag
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Make a custom handbag this spring!
From the blogger: "You can never have enough bags in your handmade collection! Add The Lauren Bag to your next project list. Measuring 15 inches wide and 12 inches high and made with sturdy canvas and fleece interfacing, this bag is sure to be your favorite go-to accessory this spring. Accent with some fabric flowers and leather straps to give it a designer feel. This will definitely be the talk of town at your next get-together. You can also customize to include inner pockets. Show off your handmade skills with this beauty."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Fabric (blogger used Arleen Hillyer for Birch Organic Fabrics, Tall Tales, CANVAS, Buttermilk Shroom)
- Leather flowers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- Mini Slouch Baby Booties
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- How To Make Paper Bags With Handles?
- Star Fish Pocket Shawl
- Crochet Christmas Hearts
- Crochet Christmas Candy Corn Heart
- Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow
- Jasmine Crochet Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home